1. Add water to the pan bottom until high water level.
2. Connect long water pipe and water pump outlet completely,to confirm that the cover can cover properly.
3. Put trays into the nurture container.
4. Put seed down to the tray. Pick those bad beans out. (grains or beans should be soaked in water for 1-2 hour before they are put into the machine)
5. Put the spray head on the long water pipe.
6. Close the nurture cover and fabric cover on the unit to prevent exposure to light nuts.
7. Click the power button and choose one season button.
(Note: When the temperature is below 15℃, recommended winter file.
When the temperature is between 13-25℃, recommended spring/autumn file.
When the temperature is above 25℃, recommended summer file.)
8.Leave for 3-4 days or as needed. Air temperature will be watered as we choose.
Body Material: ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Plastic
Dimensions: 260 x 370mm(Diameter x Heigth)
Power Cord Length: 80cm
Rated Voltage: 220V 50Hz
Pump Power: 8W
Bean Sprouting Time: 2.5-4 days
Layer: Double Layers
1 x Bean Sprouts Machine